To celebrate the last minute Christmas gifts for sale now from the Ace Hotel online store or at Ace Hotel London in person, we’ve teamed up with the hippest hotel brand in the world to offer a free weekend night’s stay for two at the new London hotel.
From baseballs caps to duffel coats, robes to an exclusive APC quilt, hip packs to turntables, Ace Hotel have got your back when it comes to last minute Christmas presents presents. If you’re struggling to find something special for your friends and loved ones, Ace Hotel’s holiday selection has got all bases covered.
In amongst the hustle and bustle of London’s trendy Shoreditch area, Ace Hotel might be the new kid on the block, but given the brand’s reputation it has already caused quite a stir. Incorporating the fantastic Hoi Polloi restaurant and a great bar space, the hip modern design of the rooms and fantastic en suites make Ace Hotel London perfect for a weekend in the big city or a luxurious night’s escape from home.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below:
In what part of London is the new Ace Hotel?
a) Notting Hill
c) Canary Wharf
To enter, simply follow us on Twitter here and @reply us the correct answer. Deadline midnight 29/12/13.
Ace Hotel London, 100 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JQ
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• The prize is a free weekend night’s hotel stay for two at the Ace Hotel London.
• Travel, spending money and other costs such as room service or breakfast are not included in the prize.
• The night’s stay is redeemable up until 30th June 2014.
• FAN THE FIRE do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• FAN THE FIRE’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• FAN THE FIRE reserves the right to cancel the competition or alter the prize at any stage if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.